The university accepts students who have obtained an Egyptian general secondary certificate or equivalent.
First: applying in person
Please go to the university headquarters with the following documents:
– A copy of the student’s ID or passport
– a copy of the birth certificate
– a copy of the guardian’s ID
– a copy of the student’s Egyptian general secondary certificate or equivalent
– a copy of residence in the country of study for equivalent certificates from abroad.
-Pay the application fees and fill in the form (application fees are non-refundable)
Second: Apply online via the following link
Students of other colleges, institutes or universities may transfer to the Egyptian Russian University according to the conditions laid down by the Supreme Council of Universities and the university conditions.
Taking into account the minimum transfer limits for each college, which are (90%) for the Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine and the Faculty of Pharmacy, (80%) for the Faculty of Engineering and (60%) for the Faculty of Administration, Professional Technology and Computers.
It is required to achieve a CGPA of at least 2 and to afford the documents required for transfer.
The university set off committee makes a set off proposal that defines the courses in which the applicant has succeeded and are considered equivalent to the university’s syllabuses to be presented to the Ministry’s set off committee to obtain approval of exempting the applicant from studying these courses at the university.
Steps and procedures for final acceptance
Having finished the initial application, students are selected and accepted according to the highest total of grades within the numbers and percentages allowed for both high school and Arab and foreign certificates, and the minimum limits announced by the Ministry of Higher Education.
1- The priority of reservation shall be taken into consideration when differentiating between applicants in the event of equal grades.
2- The result of the internal coordination is announced on the university’s website after the results of the coordination of the first stage of high school in public universities have been announced.
3- Students who apply after announcing the result of the internal coordination are included in waiting lists that are updated periodically and are selected to be admitted when places are vacant according to the highest total score.
Required documents after announcing the result of coordination and final acceptance:
1. The original high school diploma or equivalent.
2. The original automated birth certificate showing the student’s triple number.
3. An acceptable check or bank payment receipt after obtaining a payment permit from Student Affairs for the amount of college fees.
4. Personal photos.
5. Military document no. 6 and card no. 2 for male students, born in 2001 and earlier.
6. The user name and password for holders of the Saudi certificate to verify the results of the aptitude test and the American diploma to verify the SAT certificate.
7. A copy of the student’s residency for holders of the equivalent certificate from outside Egypt.
Expatriates (non-Egyptian nationalities)
The university administration is pleased to announce the availability of study opportunities for expatriate students (non-Egyptians) for the academic year 2020/2021 to obtain a bachelor’s degree in the following majors:
1. Bachelor of Pharmacy in the following majors
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (pharm. D)
- Bachelor of Clinical Pharmacy. Approval for this major is in progress.
Note that the college is accredited by the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation by Resolution No. 194 of 10/21/2019
2. Bachelor of Oral and Dental Medicine.
3. Bachelor of Engineering in the following majors:
- Mechatronics and Robotics
- Construction Engineering
- Architectural Engineering (programs are accredited by the Federation of Arab Engineers)
- Communications Engineering
- Nuclear Power Plant Engineering – * This major is taught in cooperation with Tomsk Polytechnic University in Russia.
4. Bachelor of Science in:
- Business Administration (Administration – Marketing – Human Resources Management – Finance)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics.
- Bachelor of Political Science.
And approval is in progress to grant a bachelor’s degree in the following majors.
- Professional Business Information Technology.
- Advanced Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
Note that university degrees are equivalent from the Supreme Council of Universities in the Arab Republic of Egypt, and the university is an active member of the Association of Arab Universities.
An amount of $100 will be paid for application fees to be paid upon initial submission without permission to pay in any of the mentioned bank branches as shown in details at tuition fees announcement for expatriate students. It is not refundable in all cases.
Admission is immediate for all international students.
The documents required for submission:
– The original high school diploma or equivalent documented with the logo stamp of the country.
– A copy of the passport of the student and the parent (the original for review)
– A valid copy of the student’s residency or entry visa (and the original for review)
– The original birth certificate attested with the logo stamp.
– A letter of approval from the embassy’s cultural attaché to study at the Egyptian Russian University.
– Certificate of registration from the university in which he is enrolled for those who have obtained high school or equivalent before 2019.
– A statement of the academic grades and content of the transferred students, authenticated with the logo stamp.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition fees for students admitted in 2020/2021 (Egyptians)
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine: 114,000 EGP for each academic year + 2173 EGP for the Innovators and excellence fund.
Faculty of Pharmacy: Pharm. D 82,000 Egyptian pounds for each academic year + 1563 Egyptian pounds for the Innovators and Excellence Fund.
Pharm. D Clinical: 85,000 EGP for each academic year + 1623 EGP for the Innovators and Excellence Fund, and final approval for this major is in progress.
Faculty of Engineering: 60000 EGP for each academic year + 1173 EGP for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Management, Professional Technology and Computers: 42000 Egyptian pounds for each academic year + 823 Egyptian pounds for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Tuition fees for Expatriates (non-Egyptian nationalities)
Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine: $ 7590 for each academic year + $ 140 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Pharmacy:Pharm. D $ 6440 for each academic year + $ 120 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Engineering:$ 4190 for each academic year + $80 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
Faculty of Management, Professional Technology and Computers: $3140 for each academic year + $ 60 for the Innovators and Excellence fund.
- Tuition fees are paid in two semesters
- Excellent students receive a discount according to their grades.
- Bus transportation is available for additional fees, depending on the location.
- Supervised housing is available for students for an additional fee.
- Supervised housing is available for female students for additional fees.