Our VisionTo make the Faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian Russian University a leading educational and research institution locally, regionally and internationally in the field of art, design, community service and environmental development.
Our MissionThe Faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian Russian University enables the achievement of a distinguished educational and research system for its graduates in the field of art and design by activating international quality standards and providing the needs of the labor market in accordance with professional and ethical responsibility while supporting community partnership and environmental development.
Objectives and Aims
The first objective: to achieve excellence for graduates within the framework of local competition. This is done through several aims:
- Developing students' skills and preparing them for the labor market.
- Supporting students' participation in university activities.
-Encouraging innovation and self-learning among students.
-Developing a network of information systems and e-learning.
- Expanding the creation of opportunities for student exchange with international academic institutions.
- Providing various pathways for supporting and caring for graduates.
The second objective: To provide a pioneering educational and research system in the field of art and design to achieve the requirements of the labor market, community service and environmental development. This is done through several aims:
- Continuous development of educational programs to keep pace with development, and to achieve the requirements of the labor market.
- Supporting research participation between academic and production sectors to solve design and production problems.
- Supporting scientific publishing and motivating faculty members to participate in local and international conferences.
- Developing a system to activate the pathways of participation in community service and development and support environmental services.
The third objective: to support local, Russian and international educational and research partnerships. This is done through several aims:
- - Increasing opportunities for cooperation and scientific and technical participation between the college and local, Russian and international academic institutions.
- Supporting partnerships with industrial and community institutions to train students, employ graduates, and qualify them.
- - Linking scientific research to community needs and environmental development within the framework of integrated research plans.
- The college's participation in community programs and activities.
Fourth objective: activating the quality system and sustainable development as a method of development. This is done through several aims:
- Supporting the quality assurance system within the framework of accreditation requirements.
- Providing the appropriate educational environment to improve the mechanisms of education and scientific research in the college.
- Attracting the best academic, administrative and technical competencies to work at the college and continuously developing their skills.
- Upgrading teaching and learning methods and assessment methods.
- Enhancing cooperation between the college and community and related bodies.
Creating new and unique majors in the college. -
- Providing self-resources for the continuous development and modernization of the education and scientific research system.