-The department of Printing and packaging at the faculty of Applied Arts seeks to be a pioneering scientific and applied major locally and regionally in the field of graphic designing, advertising, printing and packaging techniques in order to serve the community and develop the environment.
- The department of Printing and Packaging at the faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian Russian University enables the attainment of a distinguished educational and research system for its graduates in the field of graphic designing, advertising, printing and packaging techniques by operating international quality standards and providing the requirements of the local and regional labor market in accordance with professional and ethical responsibility while supporting community partnership.
-Developing students' knowledge and skills in designing and implementation in the fields of advertising, printing and packaging for various purposes.
- Supplying students with the ability to develop solutions to designing and implementation problems for various means of communication.
- Presenting training opportunities students.
- Encouraging students to innovate and self-learn in the fields of media design, printing and packaging.
- Providing students with essential expertise to achieve the requirements of the labor market according to the latest technological systems used in media design, printing and packaging.
- Providing students with the necessary skills to master the use of computers and digital technology in designing and production.
- Offering opportunities for student exchange with international academic institutions.
- Supporting partnerships with press institutions, printing presses, factories and relevant authorities to train and qualify students and employ graduates.
- Supporting research partnerships and technical consultations in the field of specialization in cooperation with institutions, printing presses, factories and production sectors, to develop solutions to designing and production problems.
- Establishing cooperation between the program and relevant community institutions in order to serve the community and develop the environment.
- Supporting the system of achieving quality and providing the appropriate educational environment to improve the mechanisms of education and scientific research in the department.
Graduates’ career fields IN
- Press institutions, publishing houses, public and private printing houses.
- Production factories of packaging elements for different uses: (food - pharmaceutical - consumer - devices - ..... etc.).
- Graphic designing and advertising.
- The Central Bank, in the field of designing and printing currency notes.
- Production units and factories working in the field of printing and packaging: (design - follow-up production - inspection and quality control - ......... etc).
- Designing and implementing outdoor and indoor advertising boards.
- Designing and implementing advertising works for various products.
- Universities, centers and research and control institutions related to media design, printing and packaging.
- Media designing, advertising and printing in ministries, government agencies, public and private companies
DEPARTMENT BOARD MEMBERS
Pharmacology and Toxicology Department Major Staff