The Vision of the Architectural Engineering Program
The Architectural Engineering program at the Faculty of Engineering at the Egyptian Russian University seeks to be in a prestigious position among Architectural Engineering programs in Egyptian, Arab and international engineering faculties and to be one of the development elements of the Egyptian-Russian scientific relationships.
The Mission of the Architectural Engineering Program
The Architectural Engineering program at the Faculty of Engineering at the Egyptian Russian University supports the integration of the educational, research and service process by providing a distinguished study list that allows its graduates to compete in various fields of work related to architecture locally and regionally, as well as developing the student's ability to self-learning and scientific research in addition to preparing Advanced technological engineering research and unique community services in the field to contribute to the achievement of sustainable development to enhance the production of knowledge and the consolidation of ethical values within the framework of professional responsibility and community partnership.
The Aims of the Architectural Engineering Program
- Preparing a distinguished graduate who meets the needs of the local and international labor market in the fields of architecture, urban design, planning and sustainable environmental design.
- Developing the graduate’s ability to face the future with all its professional challenges as a result of the rapid technological development in all aspects of life.
- Develop the graduate’s generic skills needed to work in multidisciplinary teams and interact properly in a professional environment.
- Developing the student’s ability to self-learning and scientific research.
- Qualify the student to complete the educational process and continue scientific research after graduation.
- Developing the creative sense, the spirit of competition, and the ability to test and experiment with the student.
DEPARTMENT BOARD MEMBERS
Architectural Engineering Department Major Staff