Faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian Russian University announces fields of work for its graduates. Read
Dr. Sherif Fakhry Mohamed Abdel Nabi, President of the Egyptian Russian University, announced that the University’s “Faculty of Applied Arts” is preparing to receive a new class for the academic year (2023-2024) of students, graduates of: “General Secondary School, Al-Azhar, or equivalent Arab and foreign certificates”. The university welcomes enrolling those who wish to join the college and get acquainted with the college within the university campus in “Badr City”, under the auspices of Dr. Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, Chairman of the University’s Board of Trustees.
On the same subject, Dr. Ezzedine Abdelaziz Hassan, Dean of the Faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian Russian University, confirmed that the minimum degree for admission to the college has been announced, which is 55%, as a student can obtain a bachelor’s degree after (5) academic years using the credit hours’ system explaining that the university provides college students with a unique academic environment capable of positively influencing and qualifying students to participate in industrial development, discover and develop their creative and innovative capabilities by linking students with industry tools and requirements based on modern technologies. He pointed out that practical training opportunities are provided within the major prestigious companies in various industrial fields during the academic study period; This is to ensure that students acquire practical and professional field experiences which enable them, after their graduation, to practice work independently and to become entrepreneurs in their specializations.
Dr. Ezz El-Din Abdel Aziz Hassan, Dean of the Faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian Russian University, confirmed that the faculty aims to prepare qualified scientific cadres capable of serving their society and competing in the local, regional and international labor markets and contributing to the sustainable development of the Egyptian economy by offering extensive academic programs which provide an optimal innovation climate at the academic level and the level of developing design and production sectors, achieving a distinguished educational and research system, activating international quality criteria as well as providing the requirements of the local and regional labor market in accordance with professional and ethical responsibility, while supporting community partnership, and preparing a designer capable of innovation in the fields of design, production and restoration of glass and management of design processes and production in accordance with the requirements of the labor market and in accordance with quality standards, and the college seeks to develop a system of scientific research in specialization, community service and environmental development and to be a leading educational and research center locally, regionally and internationally. He revealed that the college awards a “Bachelor of Applied Arts” in the following majors:
– “Department of Interior Design and Furniture”, which includes the fields of interior design for buildings, design and production of furniture and the graduate’s fields of
* Interior design for buildings and a technical office “design, costs, details, display and output”.
* Interior design of buildings and implementation on site “supervision, calculation of quantities, delivery and receipt and inspection”.
* Furniture and technical office design “design, costs, details, and operating drawings”.
* Furniture production “flats, solid wood, assembly, planning, projects, pricing, paints and finishing, quality”.
* Exhibition Designer “Sales, Marketing, Design”.
* Interior designer for film, television and theatrical works.
The “Printing and Packaging Department” includes the fields of graphic design, advertising, printing and packaging techniques, media design, printing, advertising and packaging, and the graduate’s fields of work are:
* Designing press media, publishing houses, and public and private printing presses.
* Design and production of packaging elements for various uses, such as: “food, medicine, equipment … and others”.
* Graphic design and advertising.
* Design and printing of currency notes.
* Printing and packaging design.
* Manage production and quality control of printing and packaging products.
* Design and implementation of external and internal advertising boards.
* Design and implementation of promotional works for various products.
– “Glass Department”: It includes the areas of design, production and restoration of glass and technical techniques for using glass for aesthetic and functional purposes. The fields of work of the graduate are:
* Design and production of glass.
* Production and use of flat glass for aesthetic and functional purposes of external and internal architecture.
* Design and production of glass containers.
* Design and production of glass tableware.
* Design and production of aesthetic glass products of an artistic nature.
– “Fashion and Apparel Department”: It includes the areas of fashion innovation, design, production and distribution of clothing and the fields of graduate work are:
Designing fashion and apparel products.
* Fashion and appearance consultancy.
* Planning and managing garment production.
* Apparel marketing and brand management.
* Quality management of fashion and apparel products.