The Faculty of Fine Arts at the Egyptian Russian University announces the areas of work for its graduates.
Dr. Sherif Fakhry Mohamed Abdel Nabi, President of the Egyptian Russian University, announced that the University’s “Faculty of Fine Arts” announces receiving a new class of students, graduates of: “General Secondary School, Al-Azhar, or equivalent Arab and foreign certificates,” and the university welcomes a visit to those who wish to learn about the college inside the university campus in “Badr City”, pointing out that this step comes with the support of Dr. Muhammad Kamal Mustafa, Chairman of the University’s Board of Trustees.
In the same context, Dr. Mohamed Orabi, Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Egyptian Russian University, confirmed that a student can obtain a bachelor’s degree after (5) years of study using the credit hour system. He explained that the college’s vision for the graduate is to be distinguished in all disciplines of fine arts sciences so as to raise the level of general artistic taste of the surrounding community. In order to achieve this vision, the university administration spares no effort to provide all the necessary capabilities to achieve a unique academic atmosphere in the college. Practical training opportunities are also available for college students during the academic study period to ensure that they acquire practical and professional experience on the ground; It enables them, after their graduation, to practice work independently and to become entrepreneurs in their specialties.
The Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Egyptian Russian University indicated that the study programs at the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Egyptian Russian University aim to prepare graduates specialized in the various fields of fine arts in line with the changes in the global visual arts movement, where students are qualified scientifically and professionally and provide them with the necessary technical expertise to enhance their competitive capabilities according to The needs of the local, regional and international labor market, as well as contributing to the sustainable development of the Egyptian economy. He revealed that the college grants a “Bachelor of Fine Arts” in the following majors:
1- Bachelor of Fine Arts in “Digital Media Arts” in the following fields:
• Digital Game & Entertainment Design.
• Motion Design.
2- Bachelor of Fine Arts in “Environmental Design” in the following areas:
• Architecture & Landscape Design.
• Interior Architecture & Furnishing.
3- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts in the following areas:
• Painting and Mixed Media
• Sculpture & Installation
4- Bachelor of Fine Arts in “Toys & Model Games Design”.
5- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication Arts.
Dr. Muhammad Orabi stated that the areas of work of the college graduates are:
• Advertising Design.
• Graphic Design
• Designing the interior decoration of residential and specialized buildings such as museums, hotels, tourist resorts, restaurants and furnishing them.
• Designing the spaces surrounding buildings, the general site and cellular areas such as gardens, parks, tourist villages and resorts.
• Interior design for cinema, theater and television.
• Digital painting in the fields of: “Cinema, 2D and 3D animation”.
• Moving animation.
• Animation directing.
• Design of digital games and entertainment films.
• Directing and designing characters, costumes, decorations and other film-making tasks.
• Designing three-dimensional dolls and games in the fields of life for different ages, starting from early childhood to adult games, as well as industry, education and puppet theatre.
• Motion design using modern digital applications.
• Contemporary visual artist, “plastic artist” in the fields of: “the art of photography and multimedia, sculpture and installation in space, the art of photography, the art of engraving and printing.”
• Designing and directing advertisements.
• Designing professional digital websites on the Internet.
• Designing and drawing professional illustrations in various fields that need illustrations “backgrounds, characters, and environments”.
The Dean of the Faculty of Fine Arts at the Egyptian Russian University noted that the preparation of the student for the labor market takes place through an educational system that allows him to specialize: “major, and another secondary”, and through the academic advising system within the college, where the faculty members overcome any obstacles facing the student, and work on Formation and development of the student’s knowledge and technical skills, and student exchange programs are underway; This allows the completion of part of the academic study abroad, and the college provides graduates with the opportunity to join the “Syndicate of Fine Artists”.