Tuition fees and expenses for Egyptian students (new and transferred) for the academic year 2022/2023
- 1500 pounds will be paid for the registration and application fees.
- Total expenses and fees include: tuition fees, health follow – up fees, books, and laboratories consumption fees.
- Health follow – up of students includes emergency cases only during the school day at the university and does not include epidemics or natural disasters.
- A scientific clearing fee of 2000 pounds is collected for transferred students (once).
Tuition fees can be paid at the following places:
Expenses are paid with a visa inside the university or in cash at one of the branches of the following banks:
- Qatar National Al Ahli Bank, Account No. (15220310213079)
- Housing and Development Bank, Account No. (0730000175200)
- Banque Misr , Account No. (1940199000000222)
Payment of expenses shall not be considered until the submission of an evidence of payment to the Student Affairs Department.
There are 25% partial Scholarships for students transferred for engineering, management, and advanced computing majors.
There are 10% partial scholarships for those who have siblings studying at the university.
Address: Egyptian Russian University Square – City Center District- Badr City – Cairo.
Postal Code: 11829
Tel: 0228609114 / 022860115 / 01050630682 / 01050630681 / 01050630683
E-Mail: [email protected]