Tuition fees and expenses for international students (non-Egyptians) for the academic year 2022/2023 Tuition fees and expenses are in US dollars
- $130 is paid for the registration and application fees.
- Total expenses and fees include: tuition fees, health follow-up fees, book expenses, and laboratories fees.
- Health follow-up of students includes emergency cases only during the academic day at the university and does not include epidemics or natural disasters.
- A one-time scientific clearing fee of $200 is paid for transferred students.
Where to pay:
Fees and expenses are paid by Visa inside the university or by cash in any branch of one of the following banks:
- Qatar National Bank (QNB), account no. (56-20315560107-00152)
- Housing and Development Bank (HDB), account no. (0730000175201)
Payment shall not be considered until evidence of payment is provided to the Student Affairs Department.
Direct admission is given to all international students
- There are 25% partial scholarships for students transferred to engineering, administration, and advanced computing majors.
- There are 10% partial scholarships for those who have siblings studying at the university.