Learn about the jobs of the graduates of the Faculty of Applied Arts at the Egyptian-Russian University.. with photos
Prof. Dr. Sherif Fakhry Mohamed Abdel Nabi, President of the Egyptian-Russian University (ERU), announced that the door for admission to the “Faculty of Applied Arts” at the university has been opened to receive a new batch of graduate students from “General Secondary, Al-Azhar, or equivalent Arab and foreign certificates”. The university welcomes any visitors who wish to get acquainted with the faculty from inside the university campus in “Badr City”. The university administration have approved the reduction of the fees of the “Faculty of Applied Arts” by 25% concerning the basic fees for the academic year 2022-2023 in celebration of the opening of the faculty.
Prof. Dr. Ezz El-Din Abdel Aziz, Dean of the Faculty of Applied Arts at the ERU, stated that the minimum requirement for applying to the faculty was announced to be 55%, whereby a student can obtain a Bachelor’s degree after 5 years of study using the credit-hour system. He explained that the university provides faculty students with practical training opportunities during the academic study period to ensure that they acquire “scientific, technical, and applied” experiences on the ground so that the faculty graduates become entrepreneurs and future leaders in their jobs.
In the same context, Prof. Dr. Ezz El-Din Abdel Aziz stressed that the faculty aims to prepare qualified human cadres capable of serving their society and competing in the “local, regional, and international” labor markets and contribute to the sustainable development of the Egyptian economy by providing comprehensive academic programs. He revealed that the faculty offers a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following specializations: “Interior design and furniture, printing and packaging, glass, and fashion and clothing”. In addition, other departments will be added in the next phase, such as “photography, cinema and television, industrial design, textiles, advertising, iron and metal constructions, metal products and ornaments, ceramics, dyeing and textile printing, and sculpture and architectural design”.
The Dean of the Faculty of Applied Arts at the ERU clarified that the fields in which the graduates of the faculty can work are as follows:
– Design in specialized engineering and consulting offices and houses of expertise in the specializations of interior design and glass for various architectural structures.
– Design and production follow-up in production units, factories, and companies working in the various fields of applied arts: “interior design and furniture, printing and packaging, glass, and fashion and clothing”.
– Planning, production, and quality management for specialized industries.
– Decoration for cinema, television, and theatrical works.
– Press institutions, publishing houses, and public and private printing houses.
– Print and graphic design.
– The Central Bank in the field of designing and printing currency notes.
– Establishment of private projects in the fields of small industries related to applied arts.
– Universities and research and control centers and institutes associated with applied arts specializations.
– Ministries, government agencies, and public and private companies in the fields of design and production follow-up.