The Egyptian Russian University offers scholarships for postgraduate studies in the Faculty of Pharmacy... under conditions
Dr. Sherif Fakhry Mohamed Abd-el-Naby, President of the Egyptian Russian University (ERU), announced that, as part of the university’s endeavor to achieve its mission of integrating the processes of education and research together with providing distinguished academic programs, which allow its graduates to compete in the labor market, in addition to conducting advanced scientific research and unique community services to contribute to attaining sustainable development, application to postgraduate studies has been opened for graduates of the faculties of pharmacy for a diploma in “Therapeutic and Nutritional Orientations of Natural Products,” and another in “Pharmaceutical Technology.” Dr. Sherif pointed out that, in order to join these programs, the student must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (credit hour system) from one of the faculties of pharmacy in Egyptian universities or any non-Egyptian academic institution, provided that the applicant’s certificate is considered “equivalent” by the Supreme Council of Universities.
In the same context, Dr. Ehab Fattouh, Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at the ERU, declared that the documents required to apply for postgraduate studies are as follows:
– Original certificate of Bachelor’s degree.
– Original statement of estimates, approved with the logo stamp.
– Original certificate of birth.
– Certificate of recruitment for male students.
– Six recent personal photos.
– A photocopy of the national ID card.
– The employer’s approval of the study or a letter from the Central Administration for Pharmacists’ Affairs.
The Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy at the ERU proclaimed that the general instructions for applying for postgraduate studies are as follows:
– The study goes in line with the regulations approved by the Supreme Council of Universities.
– The study duration is one year, divided into two semesters.
– Partial scholarships are to be offered for graduates of the ERU.
– For applying, an electronic copy of the documents is to be sent to the email
[email protected] or, otherwise, be submitted to the Department of Student Affairs.
– Admission priority shall be given to the highest estimates.
In the same vein, Dr. Afaf Ahmed Ramadan, Head of the Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology at the ERU, highlighted that the admission for the Master’s program in “Biochemistry” at the faculty has been opened for the academic year (2023/2024). The registration shall continue until the required number is completed and the study conforms with the regulations approved by the Supreme Council of Universities. In addition, she made it clear that partial scholarships (50%) are offered for faculty staff assistants at the ERU’s Faculty of Pharmacy and (25%) for graduates of the ERU. She also emphasized that admission priority shall be given to the highest estimates … noting that the admission conditions are as follows:
– The student has obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences with a general score of no less than Good, or a CGPA of no less than 2 for students who studied according to the credit hour system, from one of the faculties of pharmacy affiliated to Egyptian universities, or from any non-Egyptian academic institutions, provided that the applicant’s certificate is considered “equivalent” by the Supreme Council of Universities.
– The student has obtained an average estimate of no less than very good, or a GPA of no less than 3, for those who studied according to the credit hour system, in the courses which are related to the Biochemistry Department.