The Communications Engineering Program at the Faculty of Engineering at the Egyptian Russian University seeks to occupy a prominent position among the telecommunications engineering programs in the Egyptian, Arab and international engineering faculties, and to be one of the elements of developing Egyptian-Russian scientific relations.
The Communications Engineering Program at the Faculty of Engineering of the Egyptian Russian University supports the integration of the educational, research and service process by providing a distinguished academic list that allows its graduates to compete in various fields of work related to communication engineering locally and regionally, as well as preparing advanced technological engineering research and unique community services in the field under the umbrella of comprehensive quality systems to contribute In achieving sustainable development to enhance knowledge production and rooting moral values within the framework of professional responsibility and community partnership.
On successful completion of the program, the graduates of the Telecommunication Engineering program should be able to:
- Use knowledge of basic science, mathematics and engineering concepts to provide solutions for telecommunication engineering problems.
- Employ methods of scientific analysis, innovative design and supervision to telecommunication engineering disciplines.
- Apply techniques of maintenance and operation to different telecommunications systems.
- Use effectively and professionally specialized analytical tools, software packages and engineering instruments related to telecommunication disciplines.
- Participate in quality improvement projects that consider the impact on society, and environment.
- Incorporate factors such as balanced costs, safety, quality, reliability, and environmental impact in telecommunication engineering designs.
- Utilize communication skills and professional ethics to collaborate effectively within multidisciplinary team.
- Use the techniques, skills, and appropriate engineering tools, necessary for engineering practice and project management.
- Participate in the identification and solution of problems facing the society and consider the impacts of engineering solutions on it.
- Participate in research and development programs in telecommunication engineering institutions and industry.
- Apply basic concepts of mathematics, science, and engineering related to telecommunications.
- Designing the parts and communication systems, taking into consideration the performance of the system and the needs of the labor market.
- Experimenting and analyzing different communication subsystems.
- Identify and solve problems related to telecommunications engineering.
- Use the appropriate techniques, skills and engineering tools required for telecommunications engineering.
- Collaborate effectively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Effective communication.
- Knowing and studying the impact of engineering solutions on society and the environment.
- Applying contemporary engineering solutions to communication systems.
- Understand and assume professional and ethical responsibilities
- The ability to collect data and self-learn.
- Apply the principles of electrical and electronic circuits and measurements to design engineering systems.
- Maintenance and repair of communication systems.
- Use theories of control, signal conversion, and manipulation of industrial variables.
- Apply principles of design, operation, telecommunications, mobile communications, coding, and decoding.
- Comprehensive knowledge of internal and external components and programming for computers.
- Application of design principles in computer networks and communications.
- Collaborate and lead quality improvement projects.
DEPARTMENT BOARD MEMBERS
Telecommunication Department Major Staff